Thursday, February 22, 2007

More pics from the shower

Thanks to Jennie, I have recieved more pictures from the Kitchen shower my bridesmaids gave me in January. Jennie and her mom found the best cake! I don't know where the got it from, but I wish they made cakes like this one in Maine :-) It was so good.

I got to talk to Robin for the first time in a while today. I am really excited to go to Houston with Wes this weekend. One weekend off volleyball will be a nice change. We had a game tonight in Irvine, and I didn't get home until after 12:15 am. Luckily we won, but we took it to five games and had to win by two. I am now a permanant outside hitter. One of our star players tore her ACL (we think) this past weekend, and I went from middle, a postition I have played for my entire volleyball career, to outside hitter. It is fun because I am on the court more than I was at middle because there are four middles and only one plays at once, but I don't get to hit the sets I love. Oh well, whatever the team needs!

I also got to see my Godson today, Breydon. Wes' sister, Heather, asked Wes and I to be the Godparents to her little five month old a few months ago. We were so honored. He was a little fussy today but sooo cute! I hope we continue getting to see him often going forward. It will be great if Chris and Heather move back to LA (from San Francisco). We would love for them to be close!

Anyway, here are the pictures I mentioned:

cake!

shower with girls

shower food

No comments: