Monday, February 26, 2007

Busy day

Today I was back to planning. I talked to my mom about five times today trying to nail down details about the episcopal clergy who will be marrying us along with how to integrate Dave (our marriage counselor and co-officient). We were working on lodging, transportation, and planning our trip to Maine in March. I talked to Craig again today about details like the tent and other flower arrangements I am thinking of. Also, we think we have found a good cake place that we are excited about, and now we just need to be sure we can meet with them over spring break.

This morning I got to see Teri (Wes' mom). We had lunch and talked wedding, and then she went with me to Bed Bath & Beyond to update the registry. It is so great spending time with Wes' family (soon to be mine as well:-) ! On Wednesday last week and then Friday morning, Wes and I got to see our little Godson, Breydon. His sister, Heather, was in town for the week with the little one. Here are pictures from the visit:

Wes and Breydon
Breydon with Wes

Wes and Breydon 2
Another with Wes

Me and Breydon
Me with the little guy

Me and Wesley
The happy couple :-)

1 comment:

Luke P said...

oh man i miss you guys, especially that little chub (breydon, that is, not wes) hope to cyall soon!