Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jennie again

I can't say enough about having Jennie as a bridesmaid... I think if nursing doesn't work out for her that she will always have a job in the wedding plannig business. Who would not want her involved in their wedding? She is so sweet and emailed me today to get pictures of the potential flowers we will be using. If I could have her in Maine with me going over every detail I would (she would probably get sick of me by then though :-) Jen... you are the best!

An exciting detail that Jennie informed me of today is that four out of my five Houston bridesmaids will be in town next weekend when Wes and I visit. I am soooo excited to see them! The only one missing will be Jane. I know they will be busy, but I can't wait for them to spend some more time with Wes. They are all so important to me, and I want for them to know the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with!

I also had a great talk with Heather tonight, my roommate and bridesmaid (I have quite a few... I am blessed!). It was so good to catch up with her and hear her heart. Even though we live together we are both really busy, so it was great to spend time together tonight after Bible study.

That's all for now. It is almost the four month mark! Exciting!

No comments: