Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Details from today

Today I have been looking over the information that will be on the CBEST. I am taking it this weekend so I can apply to credentialling programs for next year. I don't know much about next year except that I will be married and hopefully pursuing a career in teaching. It is exciting to know that a lot will change and yet have little idea of what exactly life will look like post-graduation. Now is a great time to continue learning what it means to trust the Lord :-)

My mom and I went over some things for the wedding today. I am supposed to contact a hairdresser in Maine and have been for the past few weeks, but somehow my memory continues to fail me. Hopefully I remember to do that tomorrow. My mom and I also talked about what candles should be used at the reception, who will be coming to the reception in Houston, when we should arrive in Maine, ane what we can accomplish when I go to Houston with Wes in a few weeks. It still seems like we are either ahead of the game or there isn't that much planning to be done. I expected to have so much to do, and I guess we have had a lot until now. Maybe we are just transitioning between larger things like booking a band, place, getting the dress, etc. and the details that I am sure take a while to work out. We shall see...

No comments: