Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Today...

Today was a busy yet fun day! It started out with a workout and breakfast at the hotel with my mom, then we went to look (unsucessfully) for a mother of the bride dress, then to a hair style/highlight/cut appointment, and finally, to my very first dress fitting! Exciting! My mom was only here for two days, but we packed a lot in and had a great time. She will be out quite a few more times before the wedding. She is planning to come for a shower out here maybe, the second dress fitting, my graduation, and she will drive out here with me with stuff to move into our future house. She is a really dedicated and loving mom. She is so helpful and involved which is great! It has definately been a blessing to have a mom who is so excited and supportive.

Then I came back to school for volleyball practice which ran late. I didn't get home until well after 10pm, but Wes was sweet and stayed to spend time with me even though he has a lot to do tomorrow and hasn't gotten much sleep the past few days. I better head to sleep now though, I am exhausted. That's all for now...

No comments: