Monday, March 5, 2007

School work

That's what I am up to right now. I have big midterm tomorrow and the paper for this class due Thursday. I have a volleyball game Wednesday, Thursday I am meeting with my makeup artist for the wedding, and then I leave at 5:45 am for Houston on Friday. I have to get back for a hair appointment in Houston... it continues. I knew there was a lot that goes into planning a wedding, but it is really amazing how a constant dialogue can continue for months on end. I emailed the florist again today to figure out what arrangments I want to see next week when we are in Maine. Then we were supposed to collect pictures for a slide show, but Wes and I still haven't gotten our act together... hopefully we will get those to Wes' mom within a few days. I love it though! Planning this wedding almost makes me want to go into event planning, but then I remember that it means working nights and weekends, and I want to be home with my husband. That and I really love working with kids! I need to start applying to credentialing programs soon. I passed the CBEST, and now I have to take the CSET, but I can't take it until May. Hopefully I will have more time after Spring Break to focus on what I will be doing next year. That's all for now... I am really looking forward to returning to Maine over Spring Break!

No comments: