Friday, March 9, 2007

So funny...

I wish I had a videotape of my uncle Charlie tonight after a few glasses of wine, going through all the old beatles albums, motown, aretha franklin (I don't know how to spell her name), and other old records. He plays in a band in Maine with a bunch of old buddies (he has grown up spending summers in Prout's as well), and they are going to play after our rehearsal dinner. My mom and dad started dancing in our living room, and pretty soon we were all doing the jitterbug to old beatles songs and getting super excited about the wedding and everything! I think uncle charlie is going to come over tomorrow and go through songs again. It was so fun! What a great night... we had an awesome dinner and hung out all night. My grandmother was here and so was my cousin who is going to be our ring bearer. He is so cute! He kept playing "Joyful Joyful we adore the..." on the piano and playing chess with my dad. He is quite competitive, and absolutely adorable!

Another big step was taken today. My mom and I got our act together and finally ordered the flower girl dress for Eliza (my beautiful cousin!). It is soo cute! I also got to try on my dress again because they had it at the store we were at. I am getting beyond excited!

Houston has been great so far, but I better get some sleep. We have a full day tomorrow with ladies doubles, the gym, researching tuxedos for the boys and ring bearer, going through songs with Uncle charlie, and whatever else comes up.

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments: