Saturday, March 3, 2007

Quick update

I think I have found the bridesmaids jewelry :-) I got to spend all day yesterday with Chase's mom which was so great! She is such a talented jewler and a good friend! Then I had a volleyball tournament in Irvine today (and tomorrow). We won all four games, and even though it doesn't say much because the competition wasn't great, it was fun, and I think we are slowly getting out of our funk. I am excited to play again tomorrow... but for now, I am off to shower for my date with none other than the best fiance in the world! I am so blessed!

Oh, and I got the flower proposal from our florist in Maine complete with sketches and descriptions of the flowers we will have at each venue. I am super excited, and it is so fun to start seeing everything come together. The proposal is still in the works, but it is looking good! Fun stuff...

No comments: