Thursday, March 22, 2007

Great day yesterday

Sorry I have not made as many entries lately. Both spring break and this week have been busy, and I suspect the next few weeks will be as well. Two days ago I had an advisement meeting for a teacher credentialing program I am thinking I will apply for (starts in the fall). All of a sudden the deadlines are approaching, and I did not know the extent of the application process until I got to this meeting. I have so much to do before next week... get fingerprinted at the police station, get TB test results, get copies of my transcripts, take a test on the Constitution which will require studying, apply to the university, get it, and then apply to the program by April 1st. Not to mention I have class most of the day today (and they don't give TB tests on Thursday), and then I leave tonight for Las Vegas. My volleyball team has a tournament in Vegas all day Friday and Saturday, then I should be home just in time to study the Constitution and take my test on Monday...

Back to the title of my post... yesterday I got to talk to Robin, my maid of honor, and Luke, Wes' brother and his best man, in one day! Robin is doing great and recently returned from Nicaragua where God did (an is doing) an amazing work in both the people that Robin and other volunteers interacted with, as well as the volunteers themselves. It was so good to talk to her about freedom and the victory we have in Christ! Yesterday afternoon I had a hair run-through with the hairstylist we will be bringing to the wedding, and I liked him much better than the other option! We are going to do it again next week and my mom is going to come out for a day or two, and hopefully my dress will be in for my first fitting! Exciting stuff! Then practice got canceled which ended up being such a blessing because I got to spend time with the love of my life who I didn't see much this week and won't see this weekend (until Sunday night which will for sure be a date night!). We got to go to a nice dinner and share crepes for dessert with one of Luke's good buddies from college, stephanie, who I happened to go to high school with back home. It was great spending time with her!

I have a lot of volleyball right now and am going home for Easter in a few weeks. Tomorrow is the three month mark! The day is quickly approaching... we are so happy!

1 comment:

marissa said...

I remember the name of the town in maine! its lovell, maine. now most famous for being the site of stephen king's accident when he was hit by a car while walking down the road.

its absolutely beautiful there. and I am so relieved I'm not yet senile.