Thursday, March 1, 2007

Not much

There is not that much going on right now. I mean the same details are being worked out like planning appointments for my trip to Maine with my parents in a week or two, but mostly I am getting work done this week. I had a midterm today (in my PE class, but still, I study), and I have a big one on Tuesday. Then I have a paper due for a class (the one I write this blog for actually) due in a week which will require a LOT of time. This weekend I have a volleyball tournament in Irvine, and as I previously mentioned, I will get to see Chase's mom on Friday. Then I come home for Saturday night in between tournament games, and I believe I will either get to go on a date or a double date, depending on Whitney and Matt's availability. Wes and I don't get as many dates this semester because of our busy schedules, so any chance I get to spend some alone time with him is awesome!! I get to have lunch with him on Tuesdays and Thursdays which means today was a good day :-) And then on Mondays and Wednesdays, he bikes me home from volleyball because it is dark and what can I say, he loves me and wants me to be safe. So I end up getting to see him most days which of course I love, but I am beyond excited for when I get to share a home with him! I think we might be by the beach the first year too so that's also something I look forward to. We both love to be active and be outdoors, and it will be great to live in an area where outdoor activities are so easily accessible!

No comments: