Thursday, March 8, 2007

I can relax...

It has been one busy week so far. I haven't had much due until this week, and I just finished my paper for this class last night before my volleyball game (in which we beat UCLA, yeah!). The team is starting to play better, and there is a feeling of confidence and fun out on the court again. Today is going to be a busy one as well. I have class this morning, then an appointment with the makeup artist for the wedding, class from 2-6, and then I am hanging out with my Bible study girls tonight. I am exited to go to Houston... I leave the house at 4 am tomorrow. That's so early!

Anyway, is it wrong to still be dreaming about a camp I haven't been to since I was 16? I had the most vivid dream about Camp Ozark last night. I was back there, and it was so much fun. I got to be a counselor for a week (something I never ended up doing), and I was loving it! Then i woke up :-( Sometimes I wish I had gone back to be a counselor. It is the kind of thing I know would be so much fun for me, but there has been a clear purpose that the Lord has had me in the places where I have spent my summers in college.

That's all for now. Can't wait to see my family and head back to Maine!

No comments: