Friday, January 26, 2007

My future family :-)

Heather and Chris
Heather and Chris

There has been a lot going on in my future family. Heather (Wes' sister) married Chris last October and a beatufiul wedding, and Travis (Wes' brother) married Nikita in South Africa over Christmas.

Heather is a bridesmaid in my wedding, and she recently gave birth to one of the cutest babies ever, Breydon, and Wes and I have been honored with the responsibility of being Godparents to the little one. Heather and Chris waited until we were engaged to ask us, and we could not be more thrilled! Every time I walk by a baby store, I just have to look inside and see if there is anything on sale for the little guy. I am going to have to be on a strict budget if the Lord ever blesses Wes and I with kids of our own. Something tells me my mom will be the same. We are suckers for cute kids clothes.

Trojan
Can you tell where his parent's went to college? He is going to be an athlete for sure!

No comments: