Thursday, January 25, 2007

Awesome bridesmaid!!

friends

Jennie wilson has got to be one of the best bridesmaids ever. We go way back. When we were in middle school we would make music videos to country songs and ski together in Crested Butte. She is uniquely Jennie... I don't have another friend like her. She is probably the most interested in all the details of the wedding, which I LOVE because of course, I like to talk about them. She is also a great resource for any questions I may have about hair, make-up, etiquette, etc. She made me an appointment to have my makeup done and sat with me for two hours while Jentry explained the steps of application. She organized and hosted (along with her mom) a wonderful shower for me in Houston with the rest of the bridesmaids from Houston. I just got to talk with her and update her on everything going on. She is great... she is one of those friends that I know will be around forever. She is so sweet and supportive of me in my relationship with Wes. She really takes a genuine interest in what is going on in my life, and you always know she cares. Gotta love JenBen!

other usher

This is Jennie at her debutante (not wedding) with one of my ushers, Sam, who has also been one of my closest friends for as long as I can remember. We met in Kindergarten and have been friends ever since.

jen and ryan

This is Jennie with Ryan, another usher. I have known him since Kindergarten as well, and he is by far one of the most loyal friends. I know that he will always be there for me as I will for him. Doesn't Jennie look beautiful! I have more to say about all the Houston bridesmaids, each one of them holds a special place in my heart (cheesy but true), and my wedding wouldn't be the same without each one of them there. I have known them for what seems like forever, and I can't imagine not having them by my side. I am super blessed to have such wonderful friends!!

No comments: