Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update

Well... I thought I would have more time to write here after volleyball ended and as classes come to a close, but it turns out there is always something to keep me busy. We all have so much going on it seems, and sometimes I have to remind myself to take a minute or two and just sit and appreciate all that I have been blessed with and by. These past six months have been awesome in so many ways, and I never stop learning that is for sure. The Lord is teaching me more about what it means to be part of a team and to put Wes before myself while staying true to the thoughts and feelings that the Lord puts on my heart. I am so thankful for the way that Wes loves me so incredibly and selflessly.

Wes and I spent last Saturday with Dave and Jan, our extended family as well as our Christian marriage counselors. We were so encouraged by our time with them and were able to experience wonderful fellowship, food, and conversation. We so look forward to spending more time with them. They are such a fun couple! The whole weekend served to reinforce and affirm my confidence in my relationship with Wes. There is no doubt in my mind that the Lord has blessed us in a special way through each other.

I can't believe that graduation is aroud the corner and the wedding is less than two months away.... anyway, I gotta run, but I am so excited. Rara, my cousin/best friend/maid of honor is coming in town tomorrow. I can't wait!

"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it".

No comments: