Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I can't believe next week is the last week of classes in my college career. Maybe someday it will hit me. Graduation has recently been overshadowed by this other big event in my life, my wedding, but it is a huge milestone as well. It seems like the last four years has flown by and yet it seems like it has been forever since I was in high school much less my freshman year of college. I have definately learned a lot since then, and I know there is a lot to learn as well in the coming months/years.

I miss my cousin Rara... she is far away, and I don't get to talk to her as often as I would like. I am jealous of my friend Linda who gets to see her everyday :-( I also miss my future brother Lucas who came to visit for a few days when I was away. I got to see him for an hour, but he too lives far away and won't be living close by soon if ever. What a blessing though to have such wonderful people in my life who I want to spend time with. They are the greatest!!

Not much of an update on the wedding, but Kacey and Wes' sister Heather, are hosting a kitchen shower for me in two weeks which should be really fun because we get a hands on cooking lesson during it. I love food, but I could definately improve my skills in the kitchen. I am looking forward to having more time now that volleyball is over to make some dinners for my love. Last night I got to cook for him, nothing fancy, but it was fun :-) Then again, any time I get to spend with Wesley is fun!! He is the most incredible fiance/love of my life/friend ever!!!

No comments: