Monday, April 2, 2007

Great Weekend!

My volleyball team won our League Championship tournament on Sunday. We haven't performed well in tournaments so far, but we came to play and all had such a great time yesterday. I am not sure whether it was more fun to win or to have my loving fiance there supporting me all day long. He would leave during breaks between games to do things like surf, say hi to a buddy twenty minutes away, and go for a run... he said he might not be back in time, but he would for sure make a few games, but at the time that every game started, there he was :-) He is too sweet! We were in the gym from 9 am to 8:30 pm, but it was a great day. And the night before we got to stay with one of our best friend's families. Eric is Wes' roommate and couldn't come down with us, but we stayed at his house, and his dad took Wes and I out to dinner along with all four of Eric's siblings. It was so fun, and then we got to talk with Eric's dad for hours after dinner about our wedding, our relationship, and life in general. He is so supportive and is wonderful to talk to! Then Wes and I got to start going over a few more chapters in our marriage workbook on Saturday and Sunday. We are also working to finalize the guest list and date for a shower our friend wants to throw for us. What a great time! I love my fiance and am so blessed by him. I can't wait for another weekend where we get to spend good quality time together. It won't happen for another three weeks or so, but I just love that time so much.

No comments: